New New!


Hey :)

I just stepped out today to shop for some GMAT books and I decided to check out some lipbalms as I'd run out of my Lotus Strawberry Lip Balm :)

That one was amazing!
But I get bored easily,and hence didn't wanna repurchase. :)

So I got a Nivea Pure and Natural Chamomile and Calendula Lippie.

The packaging is the standard Nivea do, Its a greenish coloured roll on sort that you can slip into your bag on the run :)

It says its for Extra Mild care and Protection for Sensitive Lips.

I don't know what they mean by "Sensitive Lips", seems like a Marketing Gimmick to me.

But the "Pure and Natural" tag may be correct. Its Nivea after all.

The Price:
 
Rs 159/-


The Verdict:
  • It claims to be 100% preservative free, but I'm not sure how they can prevent something, that makes contact with your lips so many times a day, from going bad easily without  Preservatives.
  • It has no SPF though another variant does.
  • I personally don't want to swallow SPF on a regular basis. Hence a "No-Buy" for me!
  • I like it more than the Lotus one cuz that comes in a tub, and unless your hands are scrupulously clean everytime you use it, it'll spoil (Like my friend's did!)
  • This comes in a Lipstick format. :D
  • Calendula is a Homeopathic preparation that is very very good for the skin. It can cure rashes, pimples, burns and a volley of other afflictions.
  • Its got Camomile(known for its soothing properties), Calendula for care, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil. Thats good enough for me!
  • I like the fact that Nivea comes up with such awesome formulations. I've never heard something bad about them!

All the pictures are mine! Please don't copy!
When its On:
  • It glides on Super Smooth:)
  • Kind of creamy in consistency.
  • Smells very non-fruity. Somewhat leaf-like.
  • Gives a transparent/sheer kind of gloss.
  • Feels like Instant Hydration! Yay!
  • Obviously needs to be re-applied.
  • No tint. Don't mind that much.
I definitely wont buy it again, purely cuz I get bored. Its a nice product, healthy, very simple to look at and very very essential to Keep your pucker PRETTY! Say bye bye to flaky lips :P
Budget friendly and long lasting. What else does a girl want? :P Thanks for reading! :)
P.S. A review of Himalaya Revitalising Night Cream coming right up!




One Response so far.

  1. Do you know that there are Best chromebook under 300 dollars throughout the internet? Of course, you can get a chromebook under the price of 300 dollars.

Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.