Golden Jubilee celebrations at College! (26th July)

Hey again :)

This post is gonna be a wee bit short cuz I'm on the run from the law.
Kidding. :)
(I helped set up!)

So we kicked off the Golden Jubilee celebrations at our college yesterday(read 26th July!), with Mr. P. Chidambaram as the Chief Guest and Padmashri Shovana Narayan's Dance recital.

Mr.Chi Pidambaram in his Mundu. :P



Awesome-ness :P

Lighting the lamp with our beloved Principal Ma'am.

Just Chatting.


Especially when I and my friend were to present the dignitaries with bouquets and shawls :D
My bestie Tanya presenting the bouquet.

Me presenting it to the Principal.

Me as the shawl bearer:)






Shovana Narayan is a beautiful performer!
Also she's an alumnus of our college!
Yay!


Rubbed off the celeb status for a while.
Muhahaha.


Scared off Mere Mortals by shushing them even when they were whispering. "Maintain decorum girls!" :D

Aahh..these days shall be sorely missed.
:D

Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.