Ye bedard Pimples hai!

/hihi

My little bro is growing up. And his hormones are actually erupting all over his face :D
His chikni baby soft skin has been riddled with acne and a moustache and a straggly beard.

Hairy scary ho gaya hai mera bhai. Adolescence ka mara. Bechara.
Ye bedard pimples hai!

I am having trouble seeing him like this.
He doesn't care about his face at all! Bol bol ke thak gaye hai!

Mum and I have thus committed ourselves to improving his skin. We simply don't leave him until he listens! /XD

/sweat







So this is what we've been using on him :

  • Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash.
  • Clearasil Rapid Action Pimple Clearing Cream.
  • Clean and Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer. 

We must say, this line does work well.
His pimples have reduced a bit, but I feel had he been regular, this stuff would have been more effective.
I even have a friend who's skin is pimple-ridden :D I find it awesome fun teasing him! Even he's looking for a cream/solution! /hmm

Try it and see if it works for you!
/bye





Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.