Is he "Trying" to take on Tom Cruise?

I just watched the DON 2 - Mujhko pehchanlo me hun don (that song.)
/shock
Not only do I hate SRK for ruining a Classic and for his utter inability to do anything original, (I want a refund for Ra-One!) I also hate the fact that he bores the shit out of me trying to sell everything. (Remember that LUX campaign?)

This time, he's trying to take on Ghost Protocol.

A foreign locale, lots of advertising showing action sequences.

The bike, the big hair, all that "machismo" oozing out.

The firang girl, the gang-lords, the superhero moves and the single-handed defeat of the bad guys.

See the similarity?

/wahaha

 Not to mention that Tom Cruise still looks great at his age and is more believable as Ethan Hunt!

I don't know much about the storyline of DON 2 and I don't think I would be caught dead watching it, but please! Shouldn't this guy like stop with the Action Hero stuff already? I mean Ra-One was utter crap.

Mr.Shahrukh Khan. if you're reading this, PLEASE! STOP popping up on every channel, youtube, billboard, dhaba-board, tissue paper (whatever your advertising guys tell you is a good medium to exploit!)

On top of that, the 3D tag. This kind of sums up my feelings for "3D" films.
The Oatmeal.
This too.

/dignose

Gah. Stop it dude. Nobody cares anyways.
Its damn easy to buy off critics and papers and everything when you're Shahrukh Khan.
The few movies I have been to, had EMPTY halls. How dare you advertise your film as a "record-breaking-smash hit-god-awesome-thingamajig"?

Please! Retire man.
/please.

I'm done.
/bye



One Response so far.

Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.