I know.

I know that I am a little lost.

A little cryptic too.

A bit preoccupied, of course.

And a little bit blue.

I am young right now.

But forever, I wont be.

A winding path, for myself to show.

Where it takes, we'll see.

I know that I'm listless.

A little bit screwed.

With words restless,

I am a song, unwritten too.

To be complete.

Is an end I long for.

To be replete.

With memories to sing of.

I confuse you for much more.

Dear Life,

I fight and sometimes I lose,

Left disappointed and sore.

But not all who wander are lost,

And all who are lost, want to be found.

Leaving things behind is a cost.

In saying this, I might even sound unsound.

One Response so far.

  1. Like it! Sometimes, it is in these moments of confusion that we find ourselves and realize the things that actually matter to us.

    Keep writing!

Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.