Summing up my thoughts.

/hihi
Sometimes its hard to sum up your thoughts in a mundane paragraph. Hence my efforts below :





To take a solitary walk across the shore,
with an iPod and nothing more,
Do you know what will it reveal?
Calm your soul? Or pique your curiosity?

Don't you know?

A lot of secrets lie hidden in the sand.
Against the frothy waters, rivers look plain and bland.

How many times have I wanted to sink into the spray?
Give it all up and float away!
Yet I hang on.
One foot after another,
I edge along the water.

A wave comes and drenches me occasionally.
I shrug and keep walking, silently.
I guess I have a  life to live and not to waste,
I can't get through it this way.


/bye

Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.