This is gonna be the death of me!

/hihi

I have a feeling that there's gonna be day when nothings gonna fit and I'll have to adopt a Nigella-esque style of living. Trust me. This IS does have a very high probability of occurring.

But will I ever give up cake?

/hmm

I really don't know the answer to that question!
For now, a big NO will have to do cuz lets face it. There's nothing as therapeutic as baking. When there are beautiful ingredients that come together to become this wonderful spongey and sweet smelling thing, why pay a thousand bucks to go do something else?


Today, I baked after like 2 weeks, and I honestly feel like there's a spring to my step!

I've got something pretty simple today : Its Marble Cake!

Now Marble Cake has always been my favorite  ( To be honest : I'm bad with favorites. There's no food that I don't eat. And I pretty much enjoy everything. So take that with a pinch of salt :) )

Marble Cake is awesome because its got a bit of vanilla sponge and chocolate in every bite! /XD

/please

I could eat it every day of my life and never get bored of it!

I've got a few pics of the process. The end result is still in the oven! Fingers Crossed! /sweat













So i'm gonna run now! Gotta check on the cake!

/bye


_________________________________________________________________________________

Update Time!

So here's the cake :)


Ta Da!!!!!

/bye




2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Your blog looks amazing ! Thank god we stumbled on it ! Following you now :)

    And by the way that cake is very very tempting !

    Much Love
    Heiress
    The Heiress Blog

  2. Thank you! You've got a beautiful one as well!

Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.