Heart is a bloom.


/hihi

Crying.
I tend to associate it with cloudburst.
You know the kind when there's a dark cloud, heavy with secrets in its belly, suddenly splits and spills over ?
That's what I'm talking about.

It just helps ease things. You know, lessen the ache?
Or simply express.
Joy, Laughter and Happiness ; those companions of tears.

When it gets too much, I tend to dissociate and implode. It's like hibernating till the season is favourable :)
But really, what works is a belief ; that things will become better. Why? Cuz they inevitably do!
I mean, a day gone can't come back. Then why would that day's occurrences?


Bono is a freakin genius :)

Wash it away my friend :)

/bye


Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.