Getting a Job and Growing up. (Well, sort of!)

/hihi

Somehow I've landed myself a (college) placement and I can now heave a sigh of relief.
However, all this still doesn't impress the fact that I'm growing up on my parents. Do they realize that I'm gonna be responsible for something important? For myself?

That I'm not gonna be their little girl anymore?

I'm 20 years old, and where am I?

Well I can't say that I'm where I always figured I would be!
Cuz lets be real, when you were a kid, you must've wanted to be a Ninja or a Ballerina or something of that sort!

(I prayed to God to make Hogwarts real!)

But, I really feel that good things happen to good people. And this is something good.

Its my first step into the corporate world, and I hope that it'll be a great experience!

I start work on 3rd September. A date that's gonna be imprinted upon my memory forever. You don't forget the first time you do something major, do you?

Among all this, I've also realized that mom and dad are growing older. Its not fun to realize how much you've aged suddenly; here its happening to both parties- parents and me!

Still, Growing old is inevitable.
However, Growing old - Optional!

Stay happy!

/bye

Leave a Reply

Feel free to have your say! I do reply to each comment personally. :)

Live. Love. Eat.